« Home | The Prayer of a Mother » | AROUND THE CORNER » | I can't stop loving You » | To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time » | The Next Morning....The Tragedy » | I'll be fine » | How True Is Your Love » | Sweetheart...I wish to b with u forever!!! » | Funny Poem - She was looking... » | Pain! Pain! Pain! »

Beauty


Your lips, your eyes,
your soulAre like a work of art,
The most creative thing of all
Is your beautiful heart.

If you were a painting,

No colours could express

The beauty deep inside you,

A rainbow, nothing less.

If you were a sculpture

The clay could hardly make

Your figure of an angel

Without one mistake.

If you were a euphony

No choir could really sing

All the beautiful music

Your eyes could possibly bring.

So here I am, an artist,

With inspiration beyond belief

But to capture such rare beauty,

I'd have to be a thief

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam