« Home | How True Is Your Love » | Sweetheart...I wish to b with u forever!!! » | Funny Poem - She was looking... » | Pain! Pain! Pain! » | Daydream » | Write on me your pain (poem) » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... » | Poem Of Love Accounting » | Achieving Dreams »

I'll be fine


The flowers are still fragrant and I’ll be fine.
Time still goes on, and memories were so beautiful.
I’m missing you, always missing you much.
You’re a secret in the bottom of my heart gradually.
Don’t say you love me and miss me,
If you don’t do that in you heart. Just want to perfunctory me.
I’ll be sorrow when I know. I want to you go ahead and never turn back ,
I’ll clear know what you want.
You needn’t to comfort me reluctantly and find strange reasons.
I still love you deeply until now, loving you deeply.
No matter it’s called friendship or love.
That’s the happiness in my heart.
Though I know it’s bitter. …….
I’ll sent my blessing to you I know it’s bitter…

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam