« Home | Daydream » | Write on me your pain (poem) » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... » | Poem Of Love Accounting » | Achieving Dreams » | A .Special World » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | power with in » | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... »

Pain! Pain! Pain!



The darkness surrounds me like a veil of uncertainty,
I wake up all through the night.
To be a prisoner to pain, leaves my soul cry out.
My mind wanders to places, only mad men go.
There was a time when life was hard,
yet the pain was gone.
The black sky fell, and there were furnace sounds.
It grew cold outside, left all alone to fight.
Where can I take these thoughts of doubt?
As the surgeon slept all snug in his bed,
The ointment stung on the back of my neck.
A piercing vibration, many jarring sensations.
I could hardly type this small frame of mind.
I am so very weary, sleep would be kind.
The traction helped for five to ten minuets.
The effects wore off long before my mind,
could find peace in a good nights rest.
No one liked to be around me anymore.
My mood turned grouchy, hot-tempered, and bold.
The pain never leaves me, it is worsening daily.
Sketched into my heart, growing everyday,
Until there is nothing left of me


Pain! Pain! Pain!

Please,


JUST LET ME GO

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam