« Home | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... » | Death Of An Innocent . . .A touching poem » | when I whine » | I bargained with life » | "SHADOW" » | For everylife » | Portrait of a Friend » | YES I CAN! » | WORK MAKES LIFE SWEET, PURPOSEFUL, AND FRUITFUL » | As long as ever you can »

power with in

power with in
You say it won't happen
You say you don't believe
Yet love takes over those
Who refuse to step forward and see.
It conquers and slips through
Taking over those who choose to deny
Yet, when it all comes down
It is a power even those cannot defy.
Give yourself up to the power within
Let it seep through and take over.
Sit back and then
Become my true beloved

Labels:

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam