« Home | Death Of An Innocent . . .A touching poem » | when I whine » | I bargained with life » | "SHADOW" » | For everylife » | Portrait of a Friend » | YES I CAN! » | WORK MAKES LIFE SWEET, PURPOSEFUL, AND FRUITFUL » | As long as ever you can »

I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

If one day you feel like crying...

Call me.

I don't promise that I will make

you laugh,

But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run

away--

Don't be afraid to call me.

I don't promise to ask you

to stop...

But I can run with you

If one day you don't

want to listen

to anyone...

Call me.

I promise to be there

for you.

And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you

call...

And there is no

answer...

Come fast to see me.

Perhaps I need you.
-The End -

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam