« Home | Poem Of Love Accounting » | Achieving Dreams » | A .Special World » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | power with in » | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... » | Death Of An Innocent . . .A touching poem » | when I whine » | I bargained with life » | "SHADOW" »

I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I will be there.......

If one day you feel like crying...

Call me.

I don't promise that I will make

you laugh,

But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run

away--

Don't be afraid to call me.

I don't promise to ask you to

stop...But I can run with you

If one day you don't want

to listen

to anyone...

Call me.

I promise to be there for

you.

And I promise to be very

quiet.

But if one day you

call...

And there is

no answer...

Come fast to see

me.

Perhaps I need you.

-The End -

Labels:

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam