« Home | Pain! Pain! Pain! » | Daydream » | Write on me your pain (poem) » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... » | Poem Of Love Accounting » | Achieving Dreams » | A .Special World » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | power with in »

Funny Poem - She was looking...

Thirty feet away,
I see a beauty.
As each time I look up,
She is looking at me.
On her lips,
A sweet smile.
Making me
Gaze at her eyes
For awhile.
The girl,
With a black outfit,
Her smile is so naive
Making me stay here,
And never leave.
Seeing her brown hair,
My heart wants to be
Close to her,
And wants to
All night long stay here.
As every time
She smiles,
I do want to go near.
But,
What can I do,
I am afraid,
Her boyfriend is there.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam