« Home | I'll be fine » | How True Is Your Love » | Sweetheart...I wish to b with u forever!!! » | Funny Poem - She was looking... » | Pain! Pain! Pain! » | Daydream » | Write on me your pain (poem) » | DON'T LOOK BACK » | I WILL BE THERE............................lovlyyy... » | Poem Of Love Accounting »

The Next Morning....The Tragedy

THE NEXT MORNING:
The day runs past
I'm seeing you pass me
and my life
Leaving a permanent mark
Affecting me with a terrible loss
I cry, I beg
Don't leave me and go
All I have is you
Dusk sets in
I'm laying sprawled on my bed
Thinking about the day's happenings
Then it strikes me
The next day,
Momma comes to wake me up
She sees water down my eyes
The alarm is ringing non-stop
She then spots my diary on the bed
beside me
She opens it...
She skims through the diary
reading the head-breaking horrors of my life
The endless tunnel of torture...
Then it hits her...
She searches for something furiously
Near the bed she finds
A bottle of pills
that I took for the night
I knew that i would not wake up
The next morning

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam