« Home | To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time » | The Next Morning....The Tragedy » | I'll be fine » | How True Is Your Love » | Sweetheart...I wish to b with u forever!!! » | Funny Poem - She was looking... » | Pain! Pain! Pain! » | Daydream » | Write on me your pain (poem) » | DON'T LOOK BACK »

I can't stop loving You


I can't stop loving You



So many things I want to say
A tear slides down my cheek
As I know, this poem will never find your way
It's been a month or more
But the pain still haunts me
My heart is still sore
And I question myself
When will I ever see you again
When will my pain subside
When will I stop crying every night
Wishing with all my heart
That you were there by my side
Never thought love could be so painful
But I must go on, on my own, without you
And love you every day more and more
Even without you here
I can't stop loving You

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam