« Home | Prayer of the day... » | We All Need Friends » | Colour of Butterfly » | Beauty » | The Prayer of a Mother » | AROUND THE CORNER » | I can't stop loving You » | To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time » | The Next Morning....The Tragedy » | I'll be fine »

Missing U My Love


Missing U My Love

When you went away my world

Turned to grey without

the Sunshine of your smile.

All seems dark without the light

From the twinkle in your eyes.

My heart is heavy without the

Sound of your laughter and the

Touch of your sweet voice.

It seems an eternity since you

Left even though it was only yesterday

And I know it won't Be long till we're together forever.

So smile with those who Love you less but

save your tears For me, My dear.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam