« Home | When a Girl is quiet.................... » | Missing U My Love » | Prayer of the day... » | We All Need Friends » | Colour of Butterfly » | Beauty » | The Prayer of a Mother » | AROUND THE CORNER » | I can't stop loving You » | To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time »

I m Cursed

I'm feeling so hurt;
Maybe it's fate or maybe I am cursed.
I try my best but can't do anything right;
It's never just easy; always a bumpy ride.
I try to speak but they can't hear;
My voice, my views; they just can't bear.
When words I share; they judge me to soon;
Interpret them in ways so wrong; in ways uncool.
Whatever I've felt; I've tried to put it through;
And when they looked; they just only saw through.
They never stopped to think what I was all about;
Sometimes the pushed me away; sometimes they just shot me down.
All my life, I've tried to make people happy and smile;
But they hurt me so all this while.
I try to hang in but they move away;
So, I let them be; let them have thier way.
If misunderstood I am; I might as well quit;
Why should I bother with this mess; why should take all this s**t?
But when think I do, I am the one always left alone;
From head to toe, from skin to bone.
Maybe it's not them, maybe it's just me;
Maybe I am the problem; that's the way it'll always be.
But it'd be nice if they heard me, maybe just this one time;
To help me see who's wrong;that it's no fault of mine.
But the harder I try, the more I fail;
Maybe I'll let this be, I'll let it prevail.
This feeling of being unappreciated, misunderstood and totally unheard;
I guess it's not fate; maybe I am cursed.

Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam